Wednesday 7 May 2014

Zombicide Kickstarter

Last year I became one of the MANY gamers to be caught up in the phenomenon that is Kickstarter, backing a number of projects including Empire of the Dead from West Wind, Heroes of Normandie from DPG, Achtung Cthulhu from Modiphius and one I'm very much looking forward to arriving AvP from Prodos Games (more of that later).

Much to my surprise on Saturday morning, I received a parcel containing the second half of my Kickstarter for the excellent board game Zombicide (I'd had no notification that it was on it's way, that only coming the day AFTER the delivery!)

Having had a few mixed try-outs at the scenarios in the game proper ranging from fairly easy victories to total annihilation of the survivors in short order including one on a club night at Wyvern Wargamers where Stu (of http://dusttears.blogspot.co.uk/) had characteristically stabbed EVERYONE in the back once again!

I 'm looking forward to trying out some games using the new characters which include everyone from John Cleese to Howard Walowitz from Big Bang Theory via a scary looking clown called Mr. Honk.


A bumper crop of new brains for the horde to chase down
 
 
Expect an AAR or two to follow as the dust settles here after the upcoming event. Probably to include yet more exploits of Stu the "team player".

No comments:

Post a Comment