After a quick inspection I decided I'd got far more than I needed (surprise, surprise!) and I'd paint a half-platoon of five 9 man sections, a senior leader and a junior leader with two maxim MMG's - although not all would actually see service this time around. I'd also need to make 4 jump-off points and some shock trackers. There were quite a lot of duplicates among them so I decided to use some of the excellent Woodbine Designs range of separate heads to mix things up a little.
|1st section with a couple of head swaps on the bottom left figures.|
|2nd section with a well-fed junior leader and head swaps on the two behind him.|
|3rd section - again a couple of fez head swaps.|
|Section 4 - straight out of the mix|
|Section 5 - again just the fez swapped|
|Two Maxim MMG's with dice frames in the bases for tracking crew losses and shock.|
|Shock trackers (casualties by Woodbine)|
|Jump-off Points using baggage from Grand Manner's WW1/Colonial range.|
|Senior Leader and Junior leader for the machine guns|
Next up are the Anzac jump-off points and shock trackers which are based and ready to paint later this week.